Sunday, August 18, 2013

What This Blog is About

Greetings!



Welcome to my spirituality blog.

Since this is the first time you're here, I thought I'd explain a little bit about the topics you will encounter on this blog.

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm at the beginning of finding a new spiritual path for my life. I still don't know where it might lead or even which one it will be. All I know, for now, is that I want to get rid of negativity and embrace more positivism in my everyday dealings.

The most predominant topic you will find here is, of course, Spirituality. By that I don't mean "religion", I think I have to clarify that from the beginning. I'd like to embrace the universal energies that surround me and that I have yet to find.

The next topic will be Nature. I will merely do random posts about it but it will be mostly pictures, as I enjoy photography as a hobby.

I guess I could classify my next topic as Critical Thinking. This will be observations, opinions and research I might do on certain topics of interest, not necessarily entirely about spirituality but definitely with a path towards it.

Those are what I have in mind so far, so if you enjoy any of those topics and like to engage in exchange of opinions you are very welcome to read and comment! Since this blog is as new as my new journey in search of my life path, you will be right along with me on that journey should you decide to keep reading, I hope you do!

I'd like to learn as much as possible about other people's beliefs and life paths. I think it's wise to know other types of perspectives and learn from each other. Everyone is welcome as long as there's always respect towards one another.


This is all for now and I hope you stick around for the ride. :)


Have a wonderful day/night and until next time!

Image source: http://pinterest.com/wonderlandiax/wise-words/

*The information on this blog is my personal opinion based on experience and research. Every post has a source link for credit purposes, should it contain material from other sources. I'm not an expert on any of the subject matters discussed herein and I'm not responsible for the material offered in the websites linked as sources.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment